What Kind of Empress Is This? - Ch. 24

Dex-chan lover
Wow everybody is so beautiful
Where did those arrows land?

Dex-chan lover
I hope that fuck boy leaves some time soon.
The mperor seems like a good man

"Yes, lemme trust this suspicious thing that somehow always around me when I'm sick or whatever while I don't trust anyone else. Also, lemme go find trouble again even tho that's the place where I nearly lost my life and I know I should prepare something but whatever. I'll chuck it outside along with my brain cells. Yes. That's sounds good."

I know she's in a foreign place with a bloodthirsty mfker but god damnit! Be suspicious of every single human then! I understand when she got anxious and decided to run away in the forest alone but she already learn a lesson right? She also knows she need a plan but this girl is turning into stereotypical shoujo gal!

That Gaya girl! Can't you be edgier? Gosh, I need someone to return her edgy remarks right at her face. Annoying character. I guess it's a theme also in Korean works to have other characters have good designs while the mc look like a passerby.

She can trust the sly dude but be alarm with the emperor all the time? 🤦 I'm not a professional writer but I read so many good books with a pretty balance story line and characters, but with this one- the development between the leads are questionable

Fed-Kun's army
... seriously don't get how she isn't more suspicious of what's his face

Fed-Kun's army
This is honestly the first time I’ve seen a webtoon or any comic for that matter do eyeshadow HELLA justice Ga-Ya’s make up game is strong af queen

She talks to the emperor on the phone for weeks, hes a bit blood thirsty but he always trusts and cares for her. Other dude be following her and showing up at weird times, he easily ignores the royal decree to not be alone with her and makes her feel burdened by it. Ugh I hope this turns around i dont trust the other dude.

Users who are viewing this thread