What Kind of Empress Is This? - Ch. 25

He's just going to keep falling in love with her acting. I feel bad for him. She's trying to do her best to survive, but it's going to rip his heart to shreds.

Thank you for the translation!!! 💗💗💗💗
omg he's so sweet and he's not a evil tyrant as everyone says... most probably spread it as rumours so others will be scared and think twice before attacking.
And I know FL wants to escape and be back to modern era but ughh my heart hurts thinking about him being abandoned ☹

Fed-Kun's army
Thanks for the translation!

is it weird that I really don't care about back story for any of the characters ? I'm just waiting for more emperor empress moments

it's sad how most of it is just acting, but i feel like she's still genuine about some things. i'm sad ;-;

Double-page supporter
noo :(( the teardrop.... the way even then he covers his face........

Fed-Kun's army
God the art this chapter was a feast for the eyes man it was absolutely stunning. Thanks for translating this series! T.T

all this connection and she still trusts the random isekai man more than the emperor that both saved her life and is now being (somewhat) emotionally vulnerable due to her actions. the bar is a foot off the ground (saving her life boosted it) and she is crawling under it.

Users who are viewing this thread