What Kind of Empress Is This? - Ch. 30

Lady, "This country?" You've been through court proceedings.

Boy Toy is being overly self-destructive after lying his way into the palace.

Perhaps the wording is, "can't hide their emotions."

Fed-Kun's army
Sorry but I really can't pity Gaya lol she's just another bitch to me
I hope they don't let her off easy

Fed-Kun's army
I wonder what that Han emperor plans to do... I don’t trust him any more than the guy at the last panel.

Fed-Kun's army
Dang y'all harsh on the heavenly maiden. Sure she's harsh towards others but at least she's honest, blunt even, far more easier to handle then the tan dude whose literally trying to make the FL fall into despair. Honestly hope she doesn't fall for his traps and learns to open up with the FL

nobody’s harsh on that bitch sorrynotsorry. who would like her when her mouth smells of shit 🙄
i wouldn’t be surprised if she betrays her benefactors and teams up with that shady tool simply because she’s jealous 🥺

I’m into heavenly maiden now. Yeah, she’s a B to everyone but their people kinda wiped out hers so I can get why she refuses to play nice. She’s valuable enough that she doesn’t have to pretend to be kind to anyone so long as she doesn’t do anything too rash & follows the emperor’s orders. Does the bare minimum to survive and I gotta respect that kinda lazy. lol.

She's got no basic respect for others....as someone who survived from a shitty situation, she should have some understanding of how it feels to be insulted/humiliated. And I bet she's gonna take this creepy dude's hand in crime soon because of stupid jealousy. No sympathy for her lol her ass can burn in hell if she doesn't drop that snobby attitude 😑

Lol what obvious misogyny from people in the comment tread
why would someone who had her countrymen suffer mass genocides be nice to people ? People that think she should suck up to these people is some extremely
racist, colonizer, manifest destiny mentality.~wow~ old school racism
All she did was ignore the Empress, who herself doesn't know what she suppose to be doing so the heavily maiden isn't wrong.
I guess woman that say factually true things to ya'll = someone that deserves to be killed

Group Leader
Damn... I guess I'm the only one here that's ok with this ship 😂

This perpetual tantrum this Gaya chick is on is grating. If she has feeling for the Han Emperor there is something called words. Stomping around, yelling and throwing punches ain't it.

Users who are viewing this thread