What Kind of Empress Is This?

I keep trying to finish this season but the characters are so annoying :( I guess I'll wait a little more

i got so angry at the characters i couldn't bring myself to finish it. if you enjoy misunderstandings and tragically evil characters, this is for you. if you can't stand dumbasses and backstabbing bastards, don't read it. just going to frustrate you and waste your time.

this comic really got me hooked! and although the other comments seem harsh and disappointed, i actually kinda agree with some of them. BEFORE I START: THANK YOU FOR TRANSLATING THIS!!!!! anyways first, i think the art is magnificent! second, the characters are actually really refreshing and their personalities are built from the intensity of what they have experienced in their lives, thus leading them to how they are the way they are; and although it seems frustrating at some point, i think that the author will come up with a way to make it all well. third, i love how the FL uses her work skills to work her way through the situation; i think that the author really emphasized how work labor is not something easy and that workers not only experience their physical energy drain, but as well as their mental and emotional stability. fourth: I LOVE THE MAIN CHARACTERS' CHEMISTRY! especially how the ML shows his interest!!!

but as the other comments have said: the story is quite confusing, and at most times very stretched and elongated for issues that could have been talked about. i mean, for a country full of honest people... its kind of funny how there seems to be even more misunderstandings tangled all together. like the issues that they have all withheld could easily be sorted out through a manner of communication... anyways i hope the FL could help them by teaching them how openly talk with each other to solve their jumbled feelings! another thing is
why are they keeping that mysterious bastard if everyone within the palace is already so suspicious of him? i mean i congratulate him for being very slick as a villain and doing the most as he can as one, but i cant help as a reader but feel so GRRR when i see the antagonist acts as he should, but still if everyone is already doubting him... why are they just letting him walk around so easily??? also does everyone that the emperor trust just hate him...bro im so sorryTT lol he's so trusting. its cute but dangerous pls stay safe my emperor! sigh i just hope the author does well in connecting the dots and arranging everything that it ends satisfactorily! also THANK YOU ARTIST AND AUTHOR!

i'm really enjoying this!
people are saying this story sucks but i disagree, it's refreshing and different, i think people just want the same cookie cutter stories of scheming royals always outsmarting each others, dont you get tired of those?
the characters are unique, the kingdom is unique. the themes are well explored, more than i usually see. their tragic backstories arent just an afterthought meant to explain their angsty behavior, it's an anchor point of the story. the personality of the ML is more than just either a)tsundere immature boy or b)arrogant hunk, which is the case for 95% of isekais. The other female character isnt a greedy scheming snake pretending to fall to accuse the MF of pushing her (seriously, this is was you guys think a good plot is?)

historical comic are always about the same things: lies, schemes, revenge, lies, schemes, revenge.rince repeat. this comic offers something different, a closer look to the human sides of things, what happen when good intentioned people are face with a tragedy that changes everything, how do they live on now that there's a piece of themselves missing? they're all just disfunctional people trying their best.
the characters arent there to make the plot progress, the plot is there to make the characters progress.

the comic isnt perfect of course, the criticism is still valid, but i doubt any of y'all only enjoy perfect comics, i think this is worth it.

I actually really like this manhwa...the main couple are cute even if they aren't really romantically involved yet. I think the politics is an interesting portion of the story & it's not too dramatic (trust me...I have read A LOT of overly dramatic stories). Looking forward to season 2 😊 Thank you to the translation team!!

Hmmm the story is okay, but it doesn't make me want to continue.
it was hard for me to believe that cell phones worked in the kingdom and that the emperor talked to the MC for weeks. But i stuck with it. Now they tell us that the phone was magically charged in the forest? Uhm okay sure I can keep going with this. Now we find out that the Jin kingdom always had cell phones, watches, and ipads that magically appeared in cardboard boxes? Its too out there for me. How do they have service? How did they keep it a secret from everyone? When the Jin kingdom lost did no one else find all that tech? I know its fantasy but it just is so out there that its hard to get immersed in the story.

I dropped this, its ridiculous. It doesn't even make sense. I would not be shocked if guns, tanks, and nuclear bombs suddenly appear in this series. lol.

All characters are clown.

Im eagerly anticipating a second season! Thank you to the team that took their time to translate and share this manhwa with others! hope everyone is happy, healthy, and safe!✨🐄

This has potential but the plot and the characters...gone to ugh. The ML was kinda refreshing though.

Holy moly it's been 9 months and this is the second time I've read this but it's still on hiatus 🥲. I hope that the author and translators are doing well. Thank you for your hard work. I'll come back when there's an update 😌.

Users who are viewing this thread