What Would You Do? (Yuri conversion therapy)

How would you convert them?

• Tie them up to a chair and force them to read yuri works until they break

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Send missionaries to their house repeatedly for years on end

• Turn them into a girl and make them see the joys of sesbian lex

Votes: 4 44.4%
  • Lace their food with mind-altering drugs to make them love yuri

• Hack into their Neuralink and send them a million terabytes of yuri r34

• Hypnotize them

• Psychologically manipulate them into thinking yuri is love, yuri is life

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Brutally torture them repeatedly until they like yuri

• Take away their important things one by one until they're left with yuri

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Other (the most favorite option)

Votes: 2 22.2%

• Total voters
Dex-chan lover
inspiration is stealing works from other people but crediting said people you stole from

scenario A: you are a simple nun of the Church Of Yuri-ism. as you walk down the street, you see an innocent child, blind to the woes of adult life, beaming with curiosity every step he takes. you see potential in this boy, so you decide to walk up to him and ask him if he wants to join the church. but he refuses, citing that he hates the church, and thinks you and the other nuns are very suspicious. now you have a strong desire to show this brat the light. so you kidnap him in the back alley, and throw him inside an empty room inside the church. now the question comes: how would you convert him?

scenario B: you were blind to the ideals of yuri-ism in the past, but now, you've become a devout follower, ready to spread the word. but no one is willing to listen, give a glance, or even take any of your pamphlets. until now, when a young man, aged 24 and up decides to listen to your preachings. it goes well, you hand him a pamphlet of the Church of Yuri-ism and move on. but he never comes to the church. not even once. you look for him everywhere, and it turns out, he's a part of the Church Of Yaoi-ism! that filthy place! but you still desire him as a fellow nun, so in the middle of the night, you kidnap him and throw him into a van. then, when you arrive at the Church Of Yuri-ism, the question comes: How would you convert this man?

Dex-chan lover
actually I'm the opposite. I prefer the morn scenario of a lesbian being dicked down back into being straight.

this is because when I see a fictional one, it does pisses me off and since she's fictional, I can do that.
damnit you just reminded me of the reason why I hate you other than being french

Dex-chan lover
damnit you just reminded me of the reason why I hate you other than being french
never said about the actual ones irl (from what I heard, they all get beat up by their gf, so if they stay despite that, they ain't worth it in the first place :02: )

Contributor
Is the only one answer how you expected the poll to be? Well, from personal experience, I converted people just recommending series with the desired items and nowadays they immediately say "being yuri only makes it better". Funny enough, I know some women who like both yuri and yaoi, and I also made subliminal conversions for both bishonen (not only the cross-dressing spectrum) and yuri. So yes, I have many years of experience as yuri missionary, I never send a third party to do the job. Funny enough the third option existed in Greek mythology, Tiresias is an example of that and Artemis had an harem of handpicked virgins. In manga, I like both the narrative of boys turned into girls, either in body or clothing, to show them the secret garden. Either way, no forced convertion is needed, with the only exception of yurification when the prejudices are too strong (yes, you know some titles).
And well, the opposite (yuri into straight) is just a fantasy of what's done IRL, but I won't derail the topic. What I remember is IRL lesbians saying "I wish it were that easy and wonderful in reality" or some bi saying "I love to prove straight ones how good lesbian sex is".

Dex-chan lover
Can I call a police for both scenarios? Your method too brutal bro. Do like the sun in The North Wind and the Sun.
And we yaoism do not force anyone to read yaoi, we trap them. You know, like animal trap. You put some fun and happy story on the floor and wait for someone to pick it up, and they though they found it themselves. That what I said smooth operator~

Dex-chan lover
You slowly recommend them not really Yuri but slightly GL works , progressively make it more romantic or Yuri and make sure the stories are interesting, they will like that, no?

Or just do 3

- coming from I, a lesbian Yuri enjoyer

Dex-chan lover
My solution : tell them Yuri is the exact opposite of Yaoi, and make them read some Yaoi just after.

No, it's not the psychological torture option, it's different, more manipulative, more disgusting for the converted, more... I don't know, but it's supposed to be worse.

Dex-chan lover
actually I'm the opposite. I prefer the morn scenario of a lesbian being dicked down back into being straight.

this is because when I see a fictional one, it does pisses me off and since she's fictional, I can do that.
Futas can do that too. No need to go straight.😆

Users who are viewing this thread