What's Typesetting?

Hiii OsisNie, im new to mangadex but i think this is the best way to DM you ^^ Can you I accept my friend request on Discord? I have sth to tell you tho :3 My discord name's "likeyou". Hope u see this message from me :>>

Group Leader
Hey there! I'm writing Anilist pages for the cast of Wolf-Chan, so I've added you on Discord to ask about the way their native names are written (and make sure I have some of the last names right).

hey OsisNie! Thanks for all of your stuff, I really appreciate it!

Was curious if you dropped White Tiger and Black Tiger since I didn't see it on your profile. If I can help with anything let me know!

All the best!

Power Uploader
hey OsisNie! Thanks for all of your stuff, I really appreciate it!

Was curious if you dropped White Tiger and Black Tiger since I didn't see it on your profile. If I can help with anything let me know!

All the best!
My bad. I cleaned up my projects list of a bunch of stuff that either finished, or I think has been abandoned (webcomic stuff) and somehow White Tiger got caught in there. The author did take a break for a few weeks recently though, too.

Hey there! Thanks a lot for working on Nezumi no Hatsukoi! Just wanted to mention unless you've already seen it in comments for the latest chapter but a character called Messiah actually has her own oneshot (it's about her past). Would be great if you could translate it as well if that's possible.

Power Uploader
Hey there! Thanks a lot for working on Nezumi no Hatsukoi! Just wanted to mention unless you've already seen it in comments for the latest chapter but a character called Messiah actually has her own oneshot (it's about her past). Would be great if you could translate it as well if that's possible.
Oh, nice. I was actually unaware of this. I'll put it in the queue. Thanks.

Power Uploader
hey @OsisNie thanks for all your translations! For "White Tiger Black Tiger" I put together a list of chapters so you don't have to scroll through the twitter feed to keep up to date. Let me know if you would like me to do this regularly! Happy to grab the images or whatever.

Thanks again for your efforts!
I appreciate the kind words and keeping tabs on it for me. I'm still checking their twitter daily and stockpiling raws for if/when I get back to Tiger Bros. I don't have an ETA on that, though. Sorry.

Power Uploader
Hi @OsisNie was just wondering how one can support your group? Purchasing raws or the like

Currently following Oshinobi Dousei
I appreciate the sentiment, but I [almost] never accept that kind of support. Not that I'm filthy rich or anything, but the way my mind works doesn't allow it. For straight up money donations (patreon, ko-hi, whatever) I just feel I don't deliver a product that's worth anything. Nevermind the whole piracy angle. As far as purchasing raws for me, I would feel an obligation to whomever spent their money to get it to me, and I'm far too guilt driven to have that lingering in the back of my mind.

So to answer your question: You can support me by continuing to read anything of mine that interests you, and I especially like reading forum comments (though you needn't feel obligated to post, of course.)

@OsisNie Happy birthday for What's Typesetting! 🎉
Edit: is it a birthday or an anniversary when talking about a thing and not a person? I have no idea

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Thank you so much for your hardwork man, youre one of the most consistent sl out there. I was always happy when i saw your name because i know it means im getting high quality work. Hope you have a great journey ahead of you, i wish you well:bocchiwave::hearts::salute:

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for everything cowboy,hope god blesses your future and I wish for your success in everything you plan to do. Again thanks for the translations and wish you all the best.
-Sincerely a reader :hearts::hearts::salute:

Users who are viewing this thread