Whats with all the Hentai manga uploads?

They're annoying to have to scroll passed just to see new updates for actual manga. Is it even allowed? I'll be surprised if it is since most manga sites take those down.

Miku best girl
Admin
It's worth noting that Hentai is by default switched off. You must have enabled H at some point lol

Dex-chan lover
@PatrickHaiSayang

yes, there is. its only matter of ur luck if the H manga pop out in ur updated list is normal H manga or the bl/yuri h manga.

the horror is endless. *shivers*

Double-page supporter
@ROOR21ROO
They're annoying to have to scroll passed just to see new updates for actual manga. Is it even allowed? I'll be surprised if it is since most manga sites take those down.
If they weren't allowed, why would they have a special marker? Or did you somehow fail to notice the "H" with a red background near the titles?

Thank you! I was looking for that option.
No, you clearly weren't, otherwise you would have found it and turned it off, instead of bitching on the forums. Then again, since it's off by default, you somehow must have found it before and turned it on, without noticing. Somehow.

Discussion closed ??????, OP was an attention grabbing newcomer, prolly from nother site that got shut down by the corp overlords

Contributor
@conchaetumadre
Funny thing is, OP's profile shows he's (?) been a member since 2018, so definitely not a newcomer to MangaDex.

notnew.jpg

Lmao y'all are dumb. I just didn't log in until this past month when I couldn't read mangas since you had to be logged in to do according the discord. And no I didn't realize the H tab was an option till the user above mentioned it. I was trying to disable it from the manga page itself but was apparently in the wrong section. Its not as easy to find since I'm on mobile.

Users who are viewing this thread