What's Wrong With You, Duke? - Ch. 14

How is she ugly. I really need the proof. Someone show me the science. Teach me the math. Where is the equation. Itz not addin up

Aggregator gang
That guy is dangerous. He's a player and he seems have some grudge against duke lex

Dex-chan lover
God how I hate it when authors create such a shit premise for them to do something that will become a major roller-coaster that will end up back at square 1 after 20 chapters.

Dex-chan lover
If a guy says about himself, "I know not to cross the line", in 98% of all cases he is aiming for exactly crossing that line. But because there are always those stupid chick, that believe, that their good acquaintance, they know oooooh so well, belongs to that 2% honest ones, let me tell you this: They don't. Make that 100%.

And before someone accuses me of sexism, this wisdom also works the other way around, with genders switched or the same sexes. It's something in the human instinct...What was it again...Ah yeah, right. To wanna fuck, whom you fancy.

I hope she keeps her guard up against him since he also knows who she is and she just said herself that she doesn't know why he's trying to become familiar with her.

Users who are viewing this thread