What's Wrong With You, Duke? - Ch. 29

Dex-chan lover
I believe the Duke wants her to accept him as not lex but as his true self.

I feel bad for the duke, she fell inlove with someone who isnt him at all ... even if he is cold i still see his good side , i mean what she trying to do is a bit selfish , only wanting someone who isnt the real him .. smh , he doesnt even ask for much 🤔, i hope our girl can be more smart and falls for the real him

Dex-chan lover
They're falling~

He has a point. By trying to put the spell on him again, she's effectively trying to get rid of him.
On the other hand, I wonder why he doesn't realize that a woman you once tried to mercilessly kill would feel unsafe around you when you show her nothing but scorn except when you're under a spell?

Either way, he's Rowan now, and opening up to her properly. She clearly likes him enough to not want a divorce beyond her own safety.

I hope now she'll start to look at Rowan as his true self and not as Lex, cuz Rowan was right, what she was essentially trying to do was get rid of his true self. Besides, Lex was too cheesy and cringy. I prefer Rowan haha. And I'm glad she's finally fulfilling her duchess role! I hope this path of growth continues for her 😊

He has a point. She needs to stop relying on lex and let him idk, grow. That's partly why he's frustrated BUT I also don't blame her y she pushes him away. He's really heartless. I like Erin, I do but she can't be a crybaby forever. Her emotional outbursts are too much recently. Seems like both need to grow up

@xpeanut so in other words they both are to blame after they got married. Erin depended on Lex every time and the Duke, rowan depend of forgetting her very existence in his mansion.

@terrysen13 I see Lex in Rowan. Lex is the affectionate part he buried in his heart after his parents died and was sent to the war. It looks that the spell actually worked. She is bringing the one she loved closer to her. In the lake she realized that Lex is a part of him. That is why She called for him , in the end.

Interesting. So now we have two names. Rowan and Lex. There's already been progress on both parties, just that Erin is slower to truly warm up to Rowan. After all, she thinks the duke won't love her so she thinks having Lex will keep her happiness. But we see her not liking that Rowan sees himself as a shell for Lex.

Dex-chan lover
Who's spilling a jar of sugar? I feel ants crawling me...

Users who are viewing this thread