What's Wrong With You, Duke? - Ch. 32

Can I just say that her dress in this chapter is just absolutely gorgeous 😍

So either "Lex" is growing awareness of his split personality or "Rowan" is pretending to be Lex. Could this be the magic in progress the gypsy was talking about?

Dex-chan lover
@Pocky8 agreed, her outfits are always so beautiful, they might even be the main reason I fell in love with this series's artstyle! <3

Lol the thought of the duke choosing to consciously act as Lex is adorable/hilarious

yeah i think both personalities are starting to blend
rowan becomes more soft and forgiving
lex is somewhat a little bit sharper with the way he talks i guess (?)

Dex-chan lover
Oh sh*t! Rowan knows how to play the Lex now. I wonder if that's why tears weren't needed?

Sweet Mary. Even Erin knows she's the best. Now that I think about it, Erin could spend that money to hire a fired maid back. That's certainly using it for her own desires.

"I can't just feel sad whenever."
Even though you're a huge crybaby?

I think that Lex and Rowan are becoming one in the same person. The magic brought out another side to Rowan that no one would normally see, one of him fully in love. Now that he is actually falling in love with her, they are blending together. Or that at least what I hope is happing.

Why do I feel like he's just acting most of the time and is not influenced by magic anymore. I'm so confused.

Users who are viewing this thread