What's Wrong With You, Duke? - Ch. 48 - End of Season 1

Cya

Thankyou for uploadingggg.. gonna miss this story while waiting for s2 comes T.T

Love starts to creep up into Rowan's heart. Just admit that you love her, my lord XD

Thank you for everything! I hope that the switch to Lex will eventually merge and fade. I want them to fall in love more and more

The key to the spell is totally going to be Rowan finally admitting to himself that yes, he is just as gooily romantic and sappy and clingy as Lex at heart.

Dex-chan lover
Worst cliff possible when chapter now coming out by next week, next month or next 2 month
I really like rowan character devolope
Season2 when?

And now... We wait ㅠ-ㅠ
GAH I'm missing these two idiots already.

Thank you to haruparty for ss-tier translations, as usual!!!

I love this story. Cannot wait for season 2.
Thank you Haruparty for you hard work. You rule.

Thank you for uploading. I missed them so I had to comeback for a quick fix.

I felt like Rowan is a closet yandere.. and Lex is like that side of him.. Just the sweet side cuz you can see when Lex get jealous, he goes full on possessiveness. So if the spell really stops working... What will happen if the Rowan who loves Erin gets jealous... won't that be the hardship for Erin? Or what if the Hardship is the Lex side of Rowan?... instead of Erin suffering from the spells she use, her mother cast a spell that will counter it at the cost of her life.. but if Erin remembers the memories she forget.. the spell her mother puts on her will backfire..

Aaaaaa- Myy braaaain i miss them already.... I keep overthinking their plooooot!!!! I just want them to be happyy and have freaking cute and adorable babiess alreaddddy >-< uwu

I wonder when we will get the second season 😭
I don't find raws anywhere, I hope the author/artist come back soon ;3;

Users who are viewing this thread