What's Wrong With You, Duke? - Ch. 58

They are just so adorable! Now they just need to have cute little babies and itll be a happy day!
Thank you for the updates!!!

Double-page supporter
Thanks so much for the mass update as always HaruPARTY!
Stay safe and take care!

@Silailo
I'm on board the baby route! They totally should get busy haha

@cherokeemoon Haha, me too. When they were talking to Juliana he was being really annoying in general and kept interrupting.

@Sleepingair @Neko98 I have been thinking for a while that the cat is her mom. The way it acts and the golden eyes and I feel like there was something else to that I can't remember. Anyway, I feel like they have been hinting at it for a while.

Also I think the mom did it for both of them(her and the mom) somehow this helps the mom, and even though if the spell breaks she could die but it also saved her from dying. Rowan was going to kill her but stopped.

Fed-Kun's army
YESSS
I was putting this manhwa aside to wait until Chapter 60 is up so thank you so much for the mass update ❤️
I'll just wait a bit more for Chapter 60 so that I wouldn't be left hanging.

Hmmm didn't Erin start fainting and all that when she started falling for Rowan's real self? 🤔 Does that have something to do with it? I mean she lasted a year with "Lex" but now she's fainting. And I think the magic was starting to "fail" when Rowan started falling for her.
...Idk. My brain is too lazy to think more about this story haha.

@Hypothon @/others
There's a better fanservice/kiss in the next chapter so stay tuned ahaha

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Thank you for the update <3

so the only new knowledge we got is Erin could die....we been knew damn it.......

I've read the raws... uhm well to be more accurate I've stared at the raws, and their feelings are getting stronger
the river scene where they shared a kiss & probably more *nothing explicit were shown tho' made me squeal like a schoolgirl
& that's good right?! 'coz I always thought that Rowan falling for Erin is the way to complete the spell , is that not it?!

Aggregator gang
I've missed these two! Thank you HaryParty team for this wonderful mass release. Hope all of you stay safe and healthy during this pandemic.

Correct me if im wrong.. So when juliana said the only way is to let the spell completes mean if it's completed, then it will all return to the original state (since the spell only works when there are no 'changes' happened).. I assume that the 'changes' mean rowan actually is falling in love with her even without the spell.. Since there are changes & the spell completes, rowan will return to himself instead of permanently become lex. That's a good thing right? Cause he loves her now. Hahaa

Cat is mommy's spirit or has something to do with mommy... I'll bet 20$ on it

Dex-chan lover
She wished for you to live. But if nature is always trying to correct what was changed by magic, wouldn't it be trying to kill her? Well, I guess that's why shit always happens around her. Would the completition of magic mean her life isn't threaten anymore? I mean, the magic began when Rowan tried to kill her, so maybe only when they deal with the stick up his ass, Crown Prince Lenox, would the magic be complete? If so, that will take a while...

Sort of get it. The magic isn't complete, so fate is trying to fix itself. Returning Rowan's real personality and killing Erin who should be dead. Breaking it would still kill Erin, and they can't complete it cause they don't know what's its purpose. So it all depends on Erin rememberimg her mom and her personality, guessing what she could've possibly wished for, even at the cost of her daughter's life.

Aggregator gang
Juliana seems to really dislike Rowan 🤣. So cruel, ruining the mood lol.

Thank you HaruParty!

Dex-chan lover
Riajuu go explode!
What would've happened if the magic didn't happen? I mean...aside from killing her, which is kinda hard to compensate for...

Does...do they need to get a divorce and redo falling in love?

Users who are viewing this thread