What's Wrong With You, Duke? - Ch. 67

Since i only read on this side, i would be really thankful if you could continue with 68.

Group Leader
I uploaded on behalf of "Saku" who ended up putting Zips in a never-ending loop, WAYDTD.zip → WAYDTD.zip → WAYDTD.zip → () until I finally found the chapter... which was a PDF lol. I had to extract the images from the chapter to upload. I'll teach him how to do it later. Anyways join his discord server; https://discord.gg/MKXtNv8

Group Leader
Hello, everyone!
Many thanks to @Fwaifuxsenpai for uploading this chapter while I get my act together and figure out how .Zips work. RIP

So while, we're waiting, I just wanted to say hi. I'm REALLY new to scanlating, and I'm still learning the languages (via a combo of Google translate, various dictionaries, and whatever Duo the Owl has drilled into my fish brain), so the uploads aren't going to be perfect since I'll need to get used to properly cropping pages, figuring out SFX, cleaning, and typesetting. This chapter, in particular, I realized after finalizing it that some of the cropping for some of the later pages aren't great. So apologize in advance regarding that. I'll be sure to crop it better next time!
So just wanted to give a disclaimer that these chapters are DEFINITELY not to be considered "high-quality" scans. I'm just an amateur who's doing this by myself during my hour study breaks between lectures.

If you don't mind my "subpar" scans, then I hope to be able to provide you with updates to series that have been dropped.
That being said, if there's any more competent groups (I've set the bar VERY low, I assure you) that want to pick up any of my mangadex series, just DM me. I'm just giving ya'll a temporary fix.

Additionally, I have a few other series that I worked on a few months back that I've uploaded just to group's discord server (for various reasons), so if you want to check those out, here's the link: https://discord.gg/AdwWxRQ. If there's a series that has been dropped that you'd like for me to consider picking up, let me know on the Discord group.

I hope to be able to improve and provide ya'll with better scans as I move forward! Thanks for your patience!

Group Leader
@Fwaifuxsenpai
Yo, this is licensed by Tapas. Granted I hate the Tapas version and dis it always in the HaruParty's discord, but if you don't know the language, this version is not even better. Please support the author and at least don't encourage others to pick up this series when Tapas is already super close to chapter 67 (7 chapters away). They bulk release too, so they're only two weeks out from surpassing you.

Dex-chan lover
Woah thank you soooo much for the translations 😭❤.
I'm only using this site.so if it's not too much to ask,I would really love it if you will continue the chapter 68 onwards.>\\<❤

Group Leader
@Yabaibunni I was not the one who translated it. It was Saku. Plus he is a NEW scanlator who is guaranteed to improve later on. I'm not encouraging him, just helping him. I'm fully aware of Tapas. I will help Saku improve and give higher quality translations for free.

This is not even my chapter. I just uploaded it because he didn't know how too.

Group Leader
@Fwaifuxsenpai I see. Thanks for letting me know, I'll at @sakuchu here too.

It would be nice if you guys at least acknowledge the licensing though </3. This was dropped to help support the author after all, and you guys doing this goes against that. Moreover, Tapas is about to surpass you guys and quickly. Clearly I have no power in whether you do this or not, but there are several other series you guys can do over this to practice. But if you are going to continue, I do once again hope you employ mentioning the Tapas release.

Group Leader
@Yabaibunni He is planning on releasing 5 chapters at a time to assert dominance. I also told him, "Please support the original release when available to you." He didn't know about it before. It doesn't DIRECTLY mention Tapas but it should work.

Group Leader
@Yabaibunni

Thank you for your advice! I'll definitely make sure to have a proper credit page for the next upload I do! This was more or less my first attempt at uploading here, so it's still very choppy.
I'll have everything more organized for next time, including a referral to the tapas!

Group Leader
@Fwaifuxsenpai
Asserting dominance?! I- What? Unless you release five chapters a week, you won't surpass Tapas long. THEY will catch up soon since both you and them are nearly caught up. Then you guys are just battling when the raws come out... And what do you mean by 'should work'... I just can't catch a break with this series.

Hope he learns the language well I guess.

As long as you didn't make any major content errors, this is the best newbie scanlation I've seen!! My only criticism would be the quality of the images (they're a bit fuzzy *shrug*) even then, it's still perfectly readable so not a major thing :D

I'm happy for you to go with whatever you want, but if you decide to go from 76, could you please say what sites to check out for 68-75?? I'd be more than happy for you to continue from this point though ^_^

Users who are viewing this thread