What's Wrong With You, Duke? - Ch. 67

I would say start from 75, and just include a note in the beginning that people should go read the gap on another website. This just makes it easier for you and makes it a lot better for people who already read up to 75 elsewhere. No reason to start from scratch on something that's already done!

I would selfishly prefer working from here. But if you go from 76 please leave a link to the other site.

Can anyone tell me where can I read the chapters 68-75 if sabu do chooses to start from 76 pls?

More than happy for you to start from 75 onwards. Can someone point me to where I can read chap 68 to 75.

Also thank you so much for picking this up 😭

Double-page supporter
Thank you!
Hm, maybe to save effort just start from 75 onwards but if u do that pls give the link to the other website for the chapters in between

I'd prefer a continue but if it easier for you just drop the link of chapter 68-75 and start translate after that. It'll be OK as well.

Thank you SO much!!!! ❤️❤️❤️ However you want to start the translation chapters is fine with me. Just grateful for your efforts!!!

the translation was actually really good? idk what word you were using for sfx, but it's ok to not explain urself all the time!!! the cropping on the pages were a little wierd, but everything else was really good.

Your translations are on point! However, I think you need to work on your stiching... TY FOR TRANSLATION!

Users who are viewing this thread