What's Wrong With You, Duke? - Ch. 69

Group Leader
Hi everyone! I’m back and as dead on the inside as ever! Thanks for all your well wishes and support last chapter! It meant so much to me!
By the way, have you noticed that the pages this chapter have been stitched together beautifully and are no longer like 500 pages per chapter? Well, my friends, you can thank the newest captive hostage group member of Saku’s Subpar Scans, @Persephone0135, for that! When I saw the end result of their work, I shed tears.
Also, I’ve made the decision to upload a chapter every Tuesday, so look forward to a consistent weekly upload schedule!
Anyway, I hope you enjoyed this S P I C Y chapter. Now if you’ll excuse me, I’m going to return to sitting in fetal position in my dusty corner.

the handholding was so lewd I choked on my food.

thanks so much for the chapter! It's really good! 💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖

WHEN ROWAN UNROBED HIMSELF I SCREAMED. I ALSO LAUGHED AT ERIN'S CUTE REACTION!

Dex-chan lover
SO, BABY NEXT RIGHT!?!?

Thanks for the update ❤️

I did not sign up for handholding, I'm sorry but I'm out.

Honestly, thank you so much for your work and for uploading this chapter <3 And now I can look forward to Tuesdays again!! <3 <3

Yes... let's groom the kids calm ourselves with some Boku no pico 😉

At least you didn't put the nips on those pecs. That would just land you in jail!

She did it plenty of times with Lex but when Rowan does it, she does shy... ahaha she’s so funny.

Thank you Saku and Perse for the chapter!!!

Users who are viewing this thread