What's Wrong With You, Duke? - Ch. 74

I swear that I am crying how can Rowan say this in this moment? My poor heart... I will personally kill tis shitty emperor.

Contributor
Still 74?
Cmon, 79 shows erin shot by multiple arrows 😁

And 80 is very epic, both dying lmao

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

If that bastard prince doesn't die screaming, then this whole story is bullshit lol

story looks like it's entering final arc maybe? which is good i like when the story isnt dragged out

@microwavey I doubt it. I love these types of manhwa but one drawback is that they're almost always extremely drawn out.

The author will probably pull some tomfoolery where the prince doesn't die or the prince will die and they'll just come out with a new big bad.

Heh... For once I didn't see the flag while reading the chap, only when I saw the montage at the end did I realize...
How could I miss it? I mean, yeah right, that's the biggest death flag ever! The. Whole. Chapter. is a death flag. Aaaaaah. Frustrated.
Btw, the "afterword" is really hilarious. The merchant must make money A lot of money.

Double-page supporter
@Siikalahna Supposedly according to spoilers
Author straight just gonna abandon this timeline and has Rowan wake up in the past with his memories and meets Erin earlier
still makes no sense why the author would do such a twist, it doesn't make the story more interesting more kind of muddies it. It wasn't like the author had written themselves into a corner. Kinda feels like a twist for a twist's sake

oh my god can someone just kill the psychotic prince already i hate him i hate him i hate him so much
this evil thing shouldn't even be allowed to exist

Dex-chan lover
Nooo I want to see those babies please, a tsundere girl with silver hair and a fluffy baby boy T_T

@ kassidy_ I feeelll thattt. In fact, we can just burn everything down if they prevent us from seeing the lil babies lol

And thx for some more chapters!!

Merci! Also gat damn this prince is nuts! But that last bit was my exact thoughts haha could they tempt fate any harder?

Dex-chan lover
At this point shouldn't the advisor be going to the King about how his son is a loony toon?

Users who are viewing this thread