What's Wrong With You, Duke? - Ch. 78

Group Leader
It was just a quick doodle between study breaks, but it was nice to use my tablet for drawing again!

Shameless plug: My twitter if you wanna see more of my doodles ( https://twitter.com/soaring_blossom )

hnnnngh, i don't think my heart can bear to read the next chapter. i hate the crown prince so much. he's a lunatic indeed. ;(((( i just want the best for our couple :<

thank you for the translation!!

Dex-chan lover
Thank you 😭😭 for the 😭😭😭translation and sketch for my depression 😭😭😭😭

Dex-chan lover
OMFG! 😭

This cliffhanger!! I need to know what happens next! 😳

I just marathoned the series and...
holy shit, it’s been a while since i’ve gotten so angry at a series villain.
I wish our duke would have killed the prince before backup arrived and just been done with it

Dex-chan lover
So, they just jumped into the obvious trap. This is not going to end well.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the cute fanart (and the translation ofc) ;_; this is depressing indeed. Didn't expect this lovely series to get so full of angst...

The irony of the title seems to work with every given comedic to angsty scenario of this webcomic. Just. whew...

So I skipped ahead a little and read up.... For those of you who don't like cliffhangers or bad things in general, you might want to wait for more chapters to come out before you read further.

This was a great chapter. I like that both of them admitted their own faults within the relationship, vut in the end decide that they love each other after all.
This is not going to end well, is it.....
Thanks translators!

So I have a question for the people that already know the story:

Last chapter someone told me the ending and it seems to me that, the way the story is progressing, they’ll both die soon-ish. Does this mean the story is already nearing its end? If so, this is a seriously short manhwa compared to the length of most other romance manhwa.

Users who are viewing this thread