What's Wrong With You, Duke? - Ch. 80

THE MAGIC WAS ON HIM?! Omg this has to clean this up some how, they can't go to their eternal home together quite yet 😭 I hate that prince!

Dex-chan lover
They actually added the tag for alien.... (Are there seriously aliens in this manhwa, because if there are, I'd be super stoked!)

I had to check.. They did it, those damned MadLads... They fucknig did it.

Epic/10
would recommend

Lmaoo r/madlads I’m DECEASED 😂 like... like... *sobs uncontrollably* wuwu I knew the spoiler but why am I crying so HARD?!

WPA

Killing a waifu is punishable by amputation of all limbs, skinned alive, and finally submerged in a salt and vinegar solution.

Burn the stupid prince on stake!!! Uwaaahhhhh!!! Why Erin died with Rowan!!!! 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

But dang the plot twist with the magic... it was Rowan all along... why u do this mama....

Damn.. this clifff is too high... i don't wanna fall....

Why are you doing this duke? More like... why are you killing us author??

B*TCH WTFFF JFKSKDLDLDL (side note: they better explain it really well tho bc i personally don't get why his wish to be loved would give him a split personality that is crazy in love over someone whose head he was just about to slice off...but imma trust the author)

this is really a tragic love story😭 poor you Rowan ah after 80 chapters finally I understand the title of this manhwa

Users who are viewing this thread