What's Wrong With You, Duke? - Ch. 91

I am disappointed on how the last chapter just concluded like that. I wish they could wrap it up/ clarify/ explain important details more clearly with 3-5 chapters more, rather than compressing it to 1 chapter. Then the side story foretelling the future kids they'll have, or cute moments of the couple, etc.

I had fun with this series. I never thought as chapters goes by, these characters instantly made me fall in love with them, but I felt cheated on the ending 🥲

Aggregator gang
I wish for at least Erin to remember the past! It's sad seeing Rowan being just some 'scary weirdo' to her!

And congrats on ckmpleting the main story, Saku-san and the team!!

ROWAN TEARING UP AT THE SIGHT OF ERIN MADE ME SOB HAPPY YEARS GOOD LORD FINALLY

......but the following panels were.... when are we getting said extra chapters exactly?

the going back in time I really didn't like tbh
I think the ending would have been better if she didn't die from the crown prince
I get it's a fantasy romance webtoon but sweetie we don't need time travel in every one
ending really irked me ngl 😟

this ending sucked ngl i dropped this after the crown prince got on my nerves so i dont know what happened after the flashback stuff

I feel like I have a clinging regret about this series. I was so fine with how the story went but then the end was just like a book-end type story. Where are our promised babies? Where are they? T.T

Users who are viewing this thread