What's Wrong With You, Duke? - Vol. 2 Ch. 70

Seriously the prince is something. I can't really say he's stupid because his plans are genius but his mentality.....I guess he decided he didnt need it.

Dex-chan lover
The prince's plan sounds dumb and it's only going to work because he's the prince, someone like Levan would have to betray him so the readers don't rage. And he's giving off Johan vibes from antagonists pet such a terrible inferiority complex but he ends up king, how does this keep happening?
Wonder how the prince is going to frame the victim when there were so many witnesses and by now everyone is probably talking about the attempted murder. The Duke should have taken the entire Palladine house to court immediately after Claire's attempted assassination.

How can you frame someone with only a single witness when there was literally 50 guys that saw what happened and the Duke has wounds to prove he protected his wife? This is so fucking dumb tbh.

hey stupid prince. people wouldn't rebel if you were a better leader and hold stupid grudges

Can there be an assassin to dethrone the stupid prince? Stupid prince instead of being jealousy of another he should try to focus on his kingdom for the better.

wait so this blonde bitch is doing all these shit just because he's a jealous bitch? tf? :D

Double-page supporter
Just kill the "prince" or "king" or "emperor" or whatever this pretenders title is? It's not like anyone would give a fuck about a cunt like that dying. He's not worthy enough to live.

HAHAHAH THE CREDITS PAGE HADME DYING. IF YOUVE SEEN THE ORIGINAL VIDEO, YOU'LL KNOW WHAT I MEAN
https://youtu.be/umvgwXINJBE

I normally love the plot/story for this webcomic but I’m going to be honest, the prince trying to frame Erin for Paladine’s murder isn’t it for me. I mean prince’s are normally super busy with affairs of state. But this one, has the time to just sit around and frame random people because he doesn’t like them? Most nobles have issues with royal families and vice versus—he’d never have time for anything else. I feel like if he’s the type to try to make an enemy out of a super powerful family that normally served the crown based on nothing but jealousy (which is stupid because he technically has more power and arguably more influence), he’s just such a weak villain. I want villains with depth.

The prince is only finding out now that Rowan is obsessed with his wife? I find it weird that he hasn't heard about rumors especially when Rowan turned into Lex multiple times in public.

Thank you for the update!

Users who are viewing this thread