What's Wrong With You, Duke?

Could be interesting, supposing it doesn't devolve into jackasses treating her like shit, and her having the personality of a welcome mat.

Aggregator gang
This was really fun, even if it's just the first 3 chapters. The FL is, frankly, hilarious and I love her reactions.

Dex-chan lover
"why are you doing this, Duke?" Has the same energy as "prince, don't do this!"

Hey thanks for the great work i have fallen in love with this series keep up the good work 😎

Thank you!! I have been looking for the translated version everywhere!!
feel so emotional T_T

Here’s a site to the raws if anyone’s interested

https://newtoki4.com/webtoon/205685?toon=일반웹툰

I don’t know to make it a link.

Group Leader
The April Fools chapter has been moved to the official 2019 collection. - https://mangadex.org/title/35798/april-fools-collection-2019

hmm tbh i dont like that she is fooling him . but at the same time i know she is doing it to survive bc she would've died then and there if the curse didnt exist . Maybe her karma was she fall hopelessly inlove with him , i just hope they fall inlove with nothing but honesty and genuine feelings haha so hooked af

Group Leader
@lunaris123 Yeah, I also don't like that he's basically brainwashed via the spell to love her. The only good thing is that it wasn't her who made the spell.

The story is very interesting right now because I have no idea what on earth is going to happen next. And the art is great. MC is drawn in a very adorable way ("I thought a big dog attacked me" lol) while ML is super dopey in brainwashed mode but still legit scary in his non-brainwashed mode.

This is kind of a stressful read. I can't imagine how it is for the MC when I'm only a reader

Group Leader
@janiel we do! You can see if a group has a discord by clicking on the group name, and looking for the discord icon :D

Users who are viewing this thread