What's Wrong With You, Duke?

Group Leader
I wish I could read Vietnamese. Apparently, they have up to chapter 22. Title seems to be TẠI SAO NGÀI LẠI LÀM ĐIỀU NÀY, CÔNG TƯỚC CỦA TÔI!?

Edit: But, of course, I will wait patiently for the current English translators.

I keep coming back to check if there's any updates! Loving the story so far. Thank you for translating!

Finally webco will release this in indonesia~ there's also the novel translation in webco indo

I really really love both the art style and storyline of this one.Thankyou very much Haruparty for translating this gem!

Contributor
Ahh... This is really quite good.

Moral shades of grey everywhere, but never quite to the point of being oppressive. Everything balances out pretty well: The protagonists are really both quite unfortunate in their respective ways, which is good (if that's the right word) because otherwise I couldn't forgive either of their personalities—yet as it stands, with one thing and another, by now I'm feeling quite sympathetic towards both of them.

(Objectively speaking, I feel they're both pitiable and making horrible life decisions and pretty much truly deserve each other at this point, for better or for worse.)

*spurt out spicy broth because of the 19th chap credit page*

Begone, THOT! Indeed

Pffft

jis

Wow, DEPTH from the female rival! The duke's POV and behaviour slowly changing as he spends the time to get to know his wife! I need them... to hold hands.

Another amazing story that’s funny but sweet and you just want to keep reading

I would give it more than a 10

Users who are viewing this thread