What's Wrong With You, Duke?

Dex-chan lover
when you are treading the fine line between tsundere or straigh-out bipolar psychotic...

yay new update @reika i agree the art and everything . looking forward for more progress plus this is a little different with other fantasy shoujo mangas out there. but still have the same feel and vibe 💗

Just read chapter 6 (latest update at time of writing), and when I read the first bubble: "MAGIC IS... SIMILAR TO BREAKING BAD?" I thought "It's not April Fools' anymore though..." I had to re-read the line 😅

Double-page supporter
Woah, I was a bit uncertain about reading this because it looked like the typical "weak plain girl, sadistic hot guy" story, but I was hooked right away! It's almost more of a dark comedy than anything for now, and it's really interesting and well written. I'll be waiting for more releases!

I also like that they didn't try to portray the protagonist as supposedly "plain" and just made her straight up gorgeous (well, puffy hair aside, maybe), which is kinda refreshing in its own way haha, and the art is great too.

Group Leader
OMG, a mass release! I love you guys! Thank you very much.

OMG !!! Thank you so much for the mass release!! It made my day :))

ps: I couldnt help but realise, in chp 12, i think there is a missing panel (the end of the conversation btwn Erin and Mary). Could you please have a look again?

Thanks again for your hardwork ^^ Love ya!

Just picked this up....
gives me terrible memories from "A Doll House"....
Nora ruined these pet-names for me. (actually, I think his pet-names are even worse....)

Thank you for the multiple releases - you guys have been awesome.
And we have a shady rival on the scene ^_^

Users who are viewing this thread