What's your favorite Isekai series and why?

Group Leader
Tanaka the wizard is my all time favorite because it just makes me laugh so much and it's not too serious setting. It's just some guy having fun and trying to get by in the new world he's thrown. It's definitely not for everyone and it's really degenerate. Love the authors other works too.

Also some others worth mentioning that I'm currently reading. Can't stop reading "Tale of the Dark Knight ~Summoned to Defeat The Hero~". It's nothing spectacular but it's like a snack I can't put down. Love how the MC outperforms the hero and shows the party he's nothing like his bitch of a childhood friend described him as. Also there's "Running away from the hero" and "I'm the villian the hero is obsessed" which I am just recently finished are fun reads but again nothing spectacular I just love having a laugh and almost every chapter has me smiling or giggling like an idiot.

Dex-chan lover
Gotta be isekai walking

God damn i love the world building and the slow pace

And thank you isekai, where the MC and his best friend got isekaid as girl. It's just so stupid and I love it

Dex-chan lover
Some of my favorites so far:

Isekai Samurai
— MC is cute and funny death seeker Samurai
— She wants to be killed by enemies that stronger, died in intense battle, but what's happening is she ended up killed those enemies, and she immediately disappointed 😅
— You could say she's pretty much Saitama-lite

Yakuza Reincarnation - Yakuza Princess of Another World -
— MC uses his past life as Yakuza in past life and transformed the sweet & pure princess into wild & badass princess
— MC got sudden OP skill/strength, backed up by his experience, makes it even cooler
— MC solves problems in Yakuza way

The Red Ranger Becomes an Adventurer in Another World
— It takes full advantage of both Sentai tropes and isekai genre, have fun with it, and it did really, really well
— I love the chemistry between the MC & FML

The Old Man Reincarnated as a Villainess
— just "Villainess" being the best dad ever :ROFLMAO:

Mobile Suit Gundam N-Extreme
— I like Gundam Extreme VS series
— I like those N-Extreme Gundams
— I hope EXVS2 XBoost gets global home port release

*might edit this post again in the future

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread