When I Returned to My Hometown, My Childhood Friend was Broken - Ch. 42

Dex-chan lover
I keep expecting something bad to happen to sort of bring up her trauma/depression again - like meeting one of her rapists or something.
I suppose this isn't that type of comic though, more wholesome uplifting slice of life, and less drama (despite the initial hook)

Dex-chan lover
I'm happy for them but wth, they're progressing faster than Crybaby, and that started earlier IIRC.

Dex-chan lover
I’ll say this again, there was no need for the early rape implication hang over this whole series. The quivering drugged drink cutting to black still lives rent free for me and probably will until the day I die. It fucked me up and I hate it.

Dex-chan lover
I'm happy for them but wth, they're progressing faster than Crybaby, and that started earlier IIRC.
They are progressing too fast imo. We skipped like 10 steps to instead show her horribly tragic backstory. All those chapters could of been the fluff we wanted instead and nothing would be lost. In fact the series would gain a point for me.

Dex-chan lover
Don't mind me guys I'm just preparing my shotgun for the author just in case an unnecessary drama happens between these happy chapters

Dex-chan lover
They are progressing too fast imo. We skipped like 10 steps to instead show her horribly tragic backstory. All those chapters could of been the fluff we wanted instead and nothing would be lost. In fact the series would gain a point for me.
Eh, the quick rape backstory enough. No need to go too deep into the details since that contributes nothing to this "healing" genre, and would actually be too much of a downer with more details revealed.
I actually don't mind them progressing "fast" since they have history. They obviously liked each other before they met up again.
I just wanted to see more Ochiai-san with my "complaint".

Dex-chan lover
Nah ah, we need a god damn wedding bro, I ain't accepting this no wedding bullshit

Aggregator gang
I’m still waiting for the author to flashback to some more of her past—its very intriguing and having none more if it revealed is like the gap century in One Piece

Dex-chan lover
If you wanna see this wholesome girl getting dicked down by our faceless protagonist, Zyugoya has you covered on their pixiv fanbox.

Users who are viewing this thread