When I Returned to My Hometown, My Childhood Friend was Broken - Ch. 43

Double-page supporter
this puts a smile on my face

where is the babies? zyugoya, i didn't see countless of lovely hot sex just to not get pregnant and start a family (those were hot but thats not the point!)

Oh he did draws a lot of lovely hot sex, you could go to his fanbox or

sadpanda, much more complete there

Dex-chan lover
"You've got your old hair color back!" As well as her old hair health, apparently.
This made me laugh because I knew someone long ago who dyed their hair way too much, but from what I remember she regained that hair health within a few years thankfully.

In this case I’ll chalk it up to the magic of hair stylists cleaning up a split end disaster.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
a
aa
aaaa
aaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaalrighty BOYS WE GOT IT AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Dex-chan lover
not going to lie... i kinda like her previous hair color better. the mostly pink with some white was an interesting look imo

Dex-chan lover
I expect she never thought of the aesthetics as anything more than a first line of defense which is a shame because I think the piercings would still go well with her natural hair.

Users who are viewing this thread