When I Returned to My Hometown, My Childhood Friend was Broken - Ch. 46

obv reptile alien bb like xtro lol

Inviting hate I know, but...

I am over over the un-Broken Friend. Series should have wrapped a few chapters back w/ with a "forever after" full page of them, her in an amazing wedding dress, like on a cliff overlooking the ocean. I am seeing maximum hairpower w/ flowers in and ospreys overhead (for ex). Full throttle.

But no. We instead got a throwaway bullshit micro bridal panel, a total frump hair downshift, and now ultrasound larvae. This is not the Friend I signed on for. Pierced, pink & proud or gtfo.
Man you need to get some help you weirdo

Dex-chan lover
I don't understand why people expect a dark ending, or anything other than a sweet story. Literally the only part where things got dark was when the neighbors talked about what happenned to her, and even then it didn't linger on it for long. Zyugoya doesn't seem to make tragic stories.

Dex-chan lover
I don't understand why people expect a dark ending, or anything other than a sweet story. Literally the only part where things got dark was when the neighbors talked about what happenned to her, and even then it didn't linger on it for long. Zyugoya doesn't seem to make tragic stories.
It's not their fault.

Readers here have been trained for years by media that would literally pull shit from under you just for the shock value.

Dex-chan lover
considering it's only been 38 weeks that can be a problematic range for complications.
so hopefully nothing bad happens.

I'd be funny if this was just over reaction because it was so close her due date and what really happened was that she just pissed the bed, since bladder leakage and all that is a common among pregnant women.

Dex-chan lover
You're the one who have to stay calm, Dad. Congratulations brother, It's a beautiful story you got there. I'm glad I'm watching over you two until this moment. I got more niece/nephew now :thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread