When I Returned to My Hometown, My Childhood Friend was Broken - Ch. 46

Group Leader
considering it's only been 38 weeks that can be a problematic range for complications.
so hopefully nothing bad happens.

I'd be funny if this was just over reaction because it was so close her due date and what really happened was that she just pissed the bed, since bladder leakage and all that is a common among pregnant women.
Average pregnancy is 40 weeks so 38 isn't too bad.

Dex-chan lover
I don't understand why people expect a dark ending, or anything other than a sweet story. Literally the only part where things got dark was when the neighbors talked about what happenned to her, and even then it didn't linger on it for long. Zyugoya doesn't seem to make tragic stories.
Simple. Because 99/100 times that's how these manga play out. No one wants the bad end but it's the title '..My Childhood Friend was Broken' kinda sets it up that way.

Don't incite violence or harm against others.
obv reptile alien bb like xtro lol

Inviting hate I know, but...

I am over over the un-Broken Friend. Series should have wrapped a few chapters back w/ with a "forever after" full page of them, her in an amazing wedding dress, like on a cliff overlooking the ocean. I am seeing maximum hairpower w/ flowers in and ospreys overhead (for ex). Full throttle.

But no. We instead got a throwaway bullshit micro bridal panel, a total frump hair downshift, and now ultrasound larvae. This is not the Friend I signed on for. Pierced, pink & proud or gtfo.
You must have an IQ below 80. My apologies. Your parents should've been sterilized to prevent a freak like you from coming into existence.

Dex-chan lover
The author clearly is a parent. This whole scene plays out like typical first time parents might play out.
(Maybe used their own experience as reference?)

Anyways, hoping it's a healthy baby!

Dex-chan lover
4e4d1770-08df-41e9-a724-d3aadc68fbe6.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread