When I Returned to My Hometown, My Childhood Friend was Broken - Ch. 50.4 - Volume Release Special 4

Dex-chan lover
I don't really understand the last panel. Someone is holding the other's feet with one hand, and their other hand is holding the hand holding the feet?
she's wrapping her legs around him, then grabbing her own foot with one hand and hugging him with the remaining one.

She's literally using all 4 limbs to try and keep him as close as possible

Dex-chan lover
I don't really understand the last panel. Someone is holding the other's feet with one hand, and their other hand is holding the hand holding the feet?
Kyouko's got her legs behind his back and crossed them at the ankles, she then grabbed the top ankle with her left, strengthening the lock further. Her right arm is covering both shoulderblades, maximizing the closeness between the two.

Dex-chan lover
Who all want to see this technique that helps you warm up to this extent that they are sweating like this :finnawoke::smug:

Dex-chan lover
so when we gonna get full blown intense segs scene like h-manga? cmon author dont be shy

Dex-chan lover
she's wrapping her legs around him, then grabbing her own foot with one hand and hugging him with the remaining one.

She's literally using all 4 limbs to try and keep him as close as possible
Kyouko's got her legs behind his back and crossed them at the ankles, she then grabbed the top ankle with her left, strengthening the lock further. Her right arm is covering both shoulderblades, maximizing the closeness between the two.
Oof, that goes D E E P. :wowee:

Dex-chan lover
These are cute, wholesome, AND lewd, but I don't know how to feel about getting blueballed for the past four "chapters" since the story is done by this point. All these chapters are basically "clickbait" for his OnlyPixiv posts.

Users who are viewing this thread