When I Returned to My Hometown, My Childhood Friend was Broken - Ch. 50.9 - Volume Release Special 9

Dex-chan lover
9ee.png

Dex-chan lover
I know it's starting to becoming repetitive, but it's fine, this is the extra stuff for what, being released officially?

Anyway I digress, it's just nice to see that the male protag (whatever his name is, I don't recall seeing his eyes too) is also... passionate, and we ALL understand why hhhnngggggggggggggg. 😭😭

Literally all us if we met our thicc childhood friend again, instead of dragging the manga for a long time before doing it and being a, well, pussy about it like most male MCs.

Supporter
They banged again Isn't that hilarious I bet it's funnier if the author does it over and over and over and over and over and ov
Since these are "volume release specials", my guess had been that these would be spread out throughout the relevant arcs—maybe as something like "volume extras"—so we may not be getting the intended reading experience with these.

Dex-chan lover
I know these r just being released all at once for the physical release and would probably be more spaced out, but even still, for every little intermission page it gets dry being the same joke regardless of the spacing. :bleh:

Apparently this is called asachun in Japan, where asa means morning and the birds go chunchunchun before you know it.

Double-page supporter
On an related note, one of my favorite types of sushi is a good unagi roll

Dex-chan lover
is there a phisical release that there are so manny extra pages?

Dex-chan lover
Eel kabayaki > unaju. You pay twice as much for the box with unaju for the same taste.

Users who are viewing this thread