When I Returned to My Hometown, My Childhood Friend was Broken - Ch. 50

Dex-chan lover
i know its too much to hope for a spin-off of their life as parents like Takagi-san has, but it would be really great to see. maybe if the neighbor is a single mom, we could have our dose of drama through her figuring out if she wants a new partner and maybe finding someone. im just creating my own headcannon at this point but hey zyugoya if you're reading this: make it happen!

Dex-chan lover
i know its too much to hope for a spin-off of their life as parents like Takagi-san has, but it would be really great to see. maybe if the neighbor is a single mom, we could have our dose of drama through her figuring out if she wants a new partner and maybe finding someone. im just creating my own headcannon at this point but hey zyugoya if you're reading this: make it happen!
It would be even better if the eventual end of Crybaby Neighbor reveals that the neighbor is really Ochiai the same day she dyed her hair! (With her man whose name I forgot at work.)

Dex-chan lover
2eeb1c75-6685-4503-aa5b-a652d3871994_text.gif

Dex-chan lover
It would be even better if the eventual end of Crybaby Neighbor reveals that the neighbor is really Ochiai the same day she dyed her hair! (With her man whose name I forgot at work.)
I zoomed in up close to check the blonde lady's "power level"...

Her "power level" passes the check, so it's not impossible for her to be a future Ochiai.

Let's see if time will prove your theory right or wrong.

Users who are viewing this thread