When I Was Playing Eroge With VR, I Was Reincarnated In A Different World, I Will Enslave All The Beautiful Demon Girls ~Crossout Saber~ - Vol. 1 Ch.…

Dex-chan lover
Well, since there haven't been a new chapter since December (yeah 16 is from December 9th, just tl was late since there was no point lol), i guess people gotta cope with the volume extras for now, thanks for the chapter

Group Leader
Well, since there haven't been a new chapter since December (yeah 16 is from December 9th, just tl was late since there was no point lol), i guess people gotta cope with the volume extras, thanks for the chapter
there is more content in the volume 2 that got relatively recently released with more omakes than this volume had, so that people can cope more we'll be scanlating those next

Dex-chan lover
there is more content in the volume 2 that got relatively recently released with more omakes than this volume had, so that people can cope more we'll be scanlating those next
yeah noticed that vol 2 came like in april because of twatter, so is nice that it got more extras in it, thanks for your work

Dex-chan lover
Thanks again for translating, I almost forgot about this story

Dex-chan lover
why she scared when she's a god lmao she may not be a combat oriented god but she should've someone close to her who's a fighter. sadly there's none.

Users who are viewing this thread