When I Was Playing Eroge With VR, I Was Reincarnated In A Different World, I Will Enslave All The Beautiful Demon Girls ~Crossout Saber~ - Vol. 1 Ch.…

Not trying to disparage the translators, but they really didn't capture the MC's complaint about flat girl being an alkeni. He originally was complaining about how alkeni should have the top half of a human and bottom half of a spider, and 'simply being able to shoot out webs from her fingers' shouldn't make her an alkeni. But then understood that there are people that like and dislike demihumans, and being chased around by a half-spider monster (so you are still getting chased by the bottom half of a huge spider) would probably turn off some people. So he just decides to call her spider-girl instead for obvious reasons.

But no seriously, motion sickness?

Group Leader
@Arythazin those were the lines that confused some the most 3 different lines for this very phrase 😕🤔
All three had sickness so maybe it changed from the source🤷‍♂️

Looking from Maou point of view it's really horrible. Your best friend come back brainwashed and abused with some random dude. She has any reason to destroy MC.

Dex-chan lover
this manga is a great way to see syaro (from gochiusa) violated ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Dex-chan lover
Yoo we got mangasushi collaboration huh
Thankies
*aaand we got some loli

"But sir, she is the demon lord! Clearly I did nothing wrong! Your laws don't even apply here!"

Dex-chan lover
It's okay guys she's of age. Also, it's not rape if her pupils turn into hearts.

Users who are viewing this thread