When I Was Playing Eroge With VR, I Was Reincarnated In A Different World, I Will Enslave All The Beautiful Demon Girls ~Crossout Saber~ - Vol. 1 Ch.…

@pg7
So basically it's 7 chp. in and he still hadn't sealed the deal with Lakshal?
What kind of Eroge is this?

Dex-chan lover
Page 6: ... Is "rape" really the right translation in the last panel??? @PiakuchuKiller, would it be too much trouble to confirm this line's translation just for the peace of our minds? Because this isn't a word that I could fathom a nominally "heroic" protagonist would throw around so lightly, even when taken in the context of the manner in which he conducted his preceding two "conquests".

Page 7: I am really curious as to what "insides" refers to.

Double-page supporter
MC sees the teacher as a middle school girl? With that pair of watermelons on her chest? Really?

Dex-chan lover
Well of course she'd be mad.. I'm angery too :<
must be the workings of Ena.

@Wolfraing

Well, they keep getting cucked for cwists sake.. but they'll eventually get there I suppose :>

@PersonaJXT

A long way to go but a worthy sacrifice, I hope for the best. Patience is a virtue, hope never lost.
(just really wanna see them passionately hugging)

@mammon

It's like a VN, gotta work hard for sexy time, everything else is foreplay at the moment

@Winchan

There is no excuses that could work here, They both are his servant, If he so desires he can just take a room on the demon king's castle and take on both or one, He is just a wimp that talks about doing it but never does at this point, Oh! so very disapointing.

Dex-chan lover
Even an idiot can be a tsundere, it seems. Poor Tamara, getting embarrassed by an idiot demon girl and not getting taken seriously.

Dex-chan lover
From Uzaki to Tamara, I don't understand the appeal of characters with looks like theirs--they just look like little boys in drag with big tits bolted on; Tamara's hair looks to be even shorter than the MC's. (At least Tamara has a charming personality; Uzaki is repulsively annoying.)

It's good that Lakshal sent her packing, may she keep that teacher with stronk wymyn hair far from Vayne's harem.

Dex-chan lover
she's turning 20 and not an ounce of knowledge about adult things.... sure.

Users who are viewing this thread