When I Was Playing Eroge With VR, I Was Reincarnated In A Different World, I Will Enslave All The Beautiful Demon Girls ~Crossout Saber~ - Vol. 2 Ch.…

Dex-chan lover
Lol some of these comments, this is literally the latest chapter and is from december, it doesn't even matter if they translated it sooner or not since it would still be months apart cuz there is no next chapter yet

Next time you can take your time and check raw source for it https://www.comic-valkyrie.com/vreroge/

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Dex-chan lover
Ah, I see. I'm not someone that keep up on raws, my bad. I will say I'm not wrong though when it comes to certain groups however.

Dex-chan lover
man i fully thought you dropped this seeing how this hasn't been updated in 8 months
Nah, it just updates like, twice a year lol. I was curious too and we were always at the end of the raws everytime i was wondering what it taking so long.

Shame, love the art.

Dex-chan lover
I see...
Oyakodon.png
Holy fuck Lakshal is a kinky bitch.

Dex-chan lover
The teacher who was conveniently out of school because of a cold now conveniently find them in the lab, huh.

MC better give Lakshal that daughter sooner rather than later. :meguusmug:

Truly best girl moment.
Pretty sure that cold was just an excuse

Dex-chan lover
Nah, it just updates like, twice a year lol. I was curious too and we were always at the end of the raws everytime i was wondering what it taking so long.

Shame, love the art.
2023.10.13 for chapter 17, 2024.01.23 for chapter 18 release, so there's two new chapters out now! :D

Big Tiddy caught some Sussy Bakas snooping around! What's going to happen next? Will Lakshal finally get a taste of Oyakodon? FIND OUT ON THE NEXT EPISODE OF DRAGON BALL Z!
More like "Sailor and the 7 Ballz" lmao

Users who are viewing this thread