When I Was Playing Eroge With VR, I Was Reincarnated In A Different World, I Will Enslave All The Beautiful Demon Girls ~Crossout Saber~

7 chapters in, and he has yet to have sex with the girl who literally called herself his sex slave? It makes absolutely no sense why a pervert who died playing an eroge game isn't actually having sex. This is retarded.

Okay, he finally has sex in chapter 8, but he literally thought it was a dream and the chick did all the work and took the initiative. This MC is a total pussy, lol, makes no sense.

Last edited:
No surprise, another pussy virgin MC🙄🙄Sex slave my ass.Why TF it's the girl that need to take initiative first just to finally have sex?😂MC act like an embarrased virgin highschool girl is funny tho.Acting embarrased & all that shit

Dex-chan lover
No raw chapters. This is up to date which means it's probably on indefinite hiatus. So fucking lame honestly, mangaka and author should have just officially announced axing or not have started in the first place

It's been awhile since I read this considering the series hardly updates.... It's like what bi-seasonal or something? And looking back it's still just as decent as I remember it. And having a female companion that doesn't become a sex object is a plus I guess. And the art is still pretty nice.

Fed-Kun's army
Not sure when will volume 3 comes up. Yet again, the story so far has been far from even starting anyway. No real arc has been finished yet.

Users who are viewing this thread