When I Was Playing Eroge With VR, I Was Reincarnated In A Different World, I Will Enslave All The Beautiful Demon Girls ~Crossout Saber~

Noooo, you scared slime girl away!!! How often you get one in that situation for manga (not hentai) lmao! Gawd danget.😭😭

Double-page supporter
I just want to say: What the fuck is that name?
Isn't there an abbreviation or an acronym? How do you even tell others what manga you just read? "Yeah, I was reading 'When I Was Playing Eroge With VR, I Was Reincarnated In A Different World, I Will Enslave All The Beautiful Demon Girls ~Crossout Saber~'..."

Dex-chan lover
Why do I get the feeling our MC will just flirt with every gorgeous girl and before he gets to insert his donger there'll always be a cockblock situation?

Dex-chan lover
@monkey123 judging the explicit dialogues I think that the author knows what he's doing, I think he's waiting some chapter for sex tryng to don't fall in the same errors of blade play. In this way people shouldn't say "Hey that's an hentai lol" and drop the serie after a wank

Anyone who thinks this is good has clown tier taste and should be banned from rating manga

Someone message me if this actually gets a story later on because the hook right now for this are just badly drawn naked girls.

Dex-chan lover
hm not sure why peoploe complain on the plot when it has a smut tag, most smut don't have no outstanding particular plot, i mean, it's smut.
but i fucking love it.

Dex-chan lover
TFW you click on an ecchi smut manga and complain about gratuitous nudity and the lack of a deep plot...

sohWhy9_d.jpg

I started it because of the name and, boy, did it live up to it. I had quite the good laughs.

Aww poor Goddess. I hope she'll have more opportunities in the future. Aside from that, the MC keeps getting C-Blocked at every turn. Won't be much of a smut manga if we can't get past simple nude flashes.

The only complaints I have on this manga is the lack of ahegao but the pure feeling is nice too wished they fucked tho but this is mangadex not doujins.com

it's already Tagged with Ecchi and Smut.

and then you guys come to complaint about isekai with only naked and bang and bla bla bla..

really?

don't be soo hypocritical , i know you guys enjoyed the scene.

And of course the author decides to implement a "school arc". I mean what else would they do? Of course there's a school arc! Why wouldn't you just go to school!

Users who are viewing this thread