When My Boyfriend Became a She - Ch. 3

poor dude with an innocent wish still doesn't realize his girl wanted a girl

Dex-chan lover
I'm a bit sad about it, though. His girlfriend whom he loved wouldn't love him unless he was a girl. I think it would have been better for them to break up instead and find someone who's a better fit.

Dex-chan lover
@Varler It's not that she hates him. She loves him as a friend. His persistence pressured her into going out with him previously. She was even planning on going back to how they were before. But now that he's a girl she's starting to consider him. That's just her personal wish for him to remain this way, but she's not hindering him from trying to revert back either...as seen here when she suggested she sleep again to revert back.

So I don't know what you're on about. She has done nothing wrong by not loving him as a guy previously, and she's doing nothing wrong by starting to fall for him as a girl. And his biggest concern is that he won't be able to be with her if he wasn't a guy...now that that's not a problem, why not let them just be happy?

Fed-Kun's army
@Varler I don't think you're accurate. She liked the MC as a friend but the MC basically pressured her into caving in and saying yes, which she had stated that she regretted and wanted to go back to being friends. Both people are "in the wrong" but it's a minor offense and was done through no ill will of either party. The part that really doesn't feel right is that the MC was physically changed into a female with the wish that he wanted his gf to like him more. No one is really at fault here but it does feel bad that she doesn't love him for who he was but how he now looks which I hope the author tackles because, as far as we know, the only thing to have changed from the MC is just his physical appearance.

Aggregator gang
90% chance it's a combo of his nightly wish for her to love him more + she didn't know she's a yuri until her boyfriend became her girlfriend

Users who are viewing this thread