When the Villainess Is in Love - Ch. 11

Dex-chan lover
Holding hands?! That's so lewd! You should get married first before holding hands!!!

@Vinh
Seems appropriate. It's not like we'll see the original villainess fall in love anyway.

Honestly, what the new MC is doing is kinda irresponsible. At this rate Eugene will fall in love with her, while she only likes him as "a beautiful man from a book". And more importantly, I suspect that the real love interest for her will be Daniel, who we are yet to see. So other male leads falling for the former villainess is as bad as them falling for the heroine before, because they basically have no hope of attaining mutual love. I wish the plot will prove me wrong and there will be no unnecessary love squares.

she sounds like me when i was w my crush 😂😂😂 but rly SIS WAKE UP BRO HEARD UR GONNA DIE DUH HES GOING TO BE PITY N SYMPATHETIC

lololol this is hilarious

kind of hoping she'll die in the end and everybody will suffer--

Dex-chan lover
Yoooooo what a bitch, seeing a man and wetting herself, but asking for non-marital handholding from another man

Fed-Kun's army
NGL even I would have done the same as her had I been in her shoes... Dang lucky girl!!!

Dex-chan lover
this is one of those "villainess tries not to die and accidentally seduces the entire cast" ones, innit?

Fed-Kun's army
....is she gonna make them all pity her in the end? i mean i guess its one way to make people forgive you for something....
anyway....dammit she's too damn precious xD

Good news though,
With the doc searching for a miracle cure.
She doesn't have to explain the assholes about how she isn't dying anymore. XD

You cheeky princess at this he’ll probably falls for youu not that i opposed 😚

Dex-chan lover
Ahahah shes so expressive and cute! Unnie did say she could do whatever she wanted.

Users who are viewing this thread