When the Villainess Is in Love - Ch. 13

Double-page supporter
and the misunderstanding continues. I dont hate it tho.

KYYAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I wonder what Daniel will look like since I think it's likely he'll be the main ML. If you get all these handsome guys in a room with her is she gonna go into a week long coma? LOL

Dex-chan lover
That moment when he *winked* and everyone got confused and awkward. LMAO I can't breatheeee

Fashion blog entry 5: I missed a few dresses, but the simple red one with the veil was classy tho kind of reminded me of a nun. The yellow one is gorgeous. The men’s wear, on the other hand... what’s up with those open collars? Is this the cover of a 90’s regency romance? Is the knight supposed to Fabio? The duke’s cravat reminds me too much of Miles Edgeworth.

its just the effects of the Black snake poison . The Doctor said when it starts to wear off that she would need to sleep for a long period of time. Guess the Doctor forgot, but nice work that the author did not forget ;D

Double-page supporter
I know her feel, trying to hold that laugh while the entire family room got this heavy and serious atmosphere

I remember laughing in class (it was a silent room too) for 10 minutes straight... I couldn't stop myself, therefore, I was kicked out.

Other than that, I love this story, and thank you for the translations!

Dex-chan lover
Pffffffff NICE FOLLOW UP EUGENE! I totally didnt realise who "eugene" was cause ive been calling him by "volton"

Users who are viewing this thread