When the Villainess Is in Love - Ch. 22

It's kind of hard to like the lead because it feels like she's cheating.

Most of the reasons they fall for her are total BS.

Dex-chan lover
look at them making there own assumptions, but considering I'm also a fan of handsome men, more screen time!

Fed-Kun's army
Once again, why? Why is their misunderstanding describes the real princess so accurately? Is that some special kind of torture?

Double-page supporter
I feel uncomfortable shipping the princess with anyone. The person who they are falling for is a combination of her bright personality PLUS o.g princess' pain.

Fashion blog entry 7: wow, there are a lot of ugly dresses in this one. Too many to count. Also probably won’t get any bonnets in this outing. Why are they even dressing down like commoners? Why go to such lengths? You can at least pretend to be some unknown noble and wear pretty but plain clothes that still befit your station. It would literally be worse to run into someone who knows you wearing commoner clothes than doing the same wearing something plain.

Sometimes I really don’t understand these fantasy novels. With the way the palace servants gossip, it’s probably not viable to go “undercover” as a commoner. Sounds kind of fairytale-ish actually, like Cinderella or Aladdin.

wait why are they shock that the princess is close to death? isn't that the reason why they are helping her? because she's sick? i thought they know her incurable disease?

God! I don't know what it is; but dark and moody women are a turn-on for me! I love the look of Vyiene! Reminds me of Tharja from Fire Emblem: Awakening.

GOD! SHE WAS SUCH THE BEST GIRL IN THAT GAME!

Feels bad that they think she's really dying 😅😅 won't they feel betrayed if the found out the truth?

The amount of misunderstandings of her illness is hilarious, it’s so serious but I can’t help laughing cuz she’s literally just fangirling but they think she’s suffering aKsjfjnfdn

Users who are viewing this thread