When the Villainess Is in Love - Ch. 22

I want to see a comic of the villainess she seems really interesting plus I really want her to you have a happy ending because so far the story of this world is that an abused girl gets slandered and every dude she has ever known stolen by some random chick

its hilarious how from her perspective she's just making up stuff on the spot, but to the MLs, its like she's having a deep dilemma
literally english teachers when they analyze stories and symbolism

I don't blame the heroes since that sickness has no cure. They just try their best to be her friends.

the MLs be thinking liberta is playing 13d chess when in reality she’s playing connect 4

It' quite funny to see them analizing things so deep like that 😆 but it's beautiful they care this much for her

Damn, I feel really bad for these people who are genuinely concern for her and earnestly looking for a cure thinking thry font hsve much time left. I wish there was a way to assure then but she obviously cannot divulge the fact that although there's still some danger, it can be cured , atleast her case. They kept misunderstanding her words and think of the worst ☹️ my poor hombres

This is why you don't try to put context into every persons actions. Because sometimes a cigar is just a cigar XD

Dex-chan lover
bro...the amount of chubs on rini's cheek makes me want to reach out through the screen and pinch them

Users who are viewing this thread