When the Villainess Is in Love - Ch. 24

Thanks for the chapters!

Anyway I don't think Eugene will be ML/2nd ml.. I'm thinking its at least Cain and the guy in the hood or whatever that was the final boss in the original story.

God bless you translators for letting us read this masterpiece and
God bless the author for creating it

Thank you for the translations!!
This series is such treat~ both the male leads are so charming i love them ;a;

Hearing someone talking about your death and saying that its a joyous occassion is a hard thing to ignore, it drains someone's will to survive. even though they've done bad things it will do no good to wish them death, specially if they are innocent in the first place.

I have a feeling the guy in the hood is the ML (or not). Anyway i love their relationship and i feel bad for (the real) libertia :(

dont know why but that panel where eugene pulled over her hood is just so intimate to me hhh
also when cain put his hands over her ears to prevent her from hearing anymore was such a soft moment my heart ached
this manhwa makes me feel so many emotions bc its so enjoyable to read (and the art is just 1000/10 chefs kiss)

also!! a wild herrace and daniel appeared!!
daniel: ppl might think youre a pervert who likes to make ppl cry
herrace: thats true though???
daniel: .....eye--
LMAO

again: thank you to the translator team for your hard work!! you're truly spoiling us with these updates!! 😘

"Is there a reason to love someone who's dying?"

That's a flag if I ever see one 😂😂😂😂😂. Now I know he will fall in love with MC who (everyone thought) is dying.

Really digging this one. Such an enjoyable read. Appreciate the translations! You're spoiling us with these big dumps.

Dex-chan lover
I was all set to write something clever about how touching this series can be, and how sweet the covering the ears thing is, and then I was obliterated by the sudden appearance of a smirky twink with a titty window.

god I love this comic

Aggregator gang
Welk if i were cain and eugene my heart would shatter seeing my precious friend just accepted those harsh words without even feeling angry:((((((

Users who are viewing this thread