When the Villainess Is in Love - Ch. 24

šŸ„ŗ my heart hurts for the princess... also the og ml can just can it if he falls for litia

Edit:
I love how the story is basically....
everybody: Princess is dying.
princess: Yesn't

yeah the guy with the hood is sooo gonna fall madly and crazily in love with MC..i can feel likešŸ˜‘
and he's probably the ML right?

jyc

omgg daniel's finally heree šŸ¤© i sure hope the guy in the hood was him

*stares intensely at male charactersā€™ sleeves to determine who plays what role according to the cover art*

Dex-chan lover
Why do people keep calling her an evil princess when it looks like she did her job as a princess but she was distant with people. The original princess didn't deserve all that hate

Thanks for the massive update ā¤ļø

Dex-chan lover
What she missed when her eyes were averted: Cain and Eugene swiftly battling over who got to beat the guys up.

I love this series, thank you for the massive update!

This is my favourite series how can one be this amazing! Thank you for the updates! šŸ˜šŸ„°šŸ˜šŸ„°

Eugene is defo not the ML, since the beginning of his meeting with the MC, and his backstory, itā€™s clear that his role is to be a friend of the MC. Plus he doesnā€™t really blush or anything whenever MC says/does something.

Cain doe.... heā€™s in great danger of falling in love maybe.

You make me concern if I check my heart out. I swore I had cardiac arrest 5 times seeing these updates ā¤ļøā¤ļøā¤ļøā¤ļøāœØšŸ˜ thank you

Group Leader
Thank you for the mass release! šŸ˜

I can understand Litia, besides such pretty and kind boys, I wouldn't be able to help myself. However, the third supporting character
and the future husband of the heroine
have finally appeared.
I look forward to the continue! šŸ˜Š

The princess is so mf lovely!!! Even her past self is great like they think sheā€™s so horrible even tho she was literally just responding to them treating her like a monster. šŸ˜­ Anyway all the men are precious I love them all lmaoooo

Dex-chan lover
@JWChibi
her brother's supporters and him just being an evil bastard mostly. Probably didn't help that she was kept a wall between herself and everyone though.

Dex-chan lover
@Hayako22
Eh, that knockoff Giorno is the ML? I already don't like him.
Or did I misunderstand and it's the hooded guy?

Users who are viewing this thread