When the Villainess Is in Love - Ch. 24

@nekojil i believe that's Daniel, the leader of the Assassins Guild.hes the one who killed the Prince and heroine in previous life. he's friends with the guy with his titties out, who I'm assuming is one of the supporting MLs, Herrace.

BLESS THE TRANSLATORS AAAAAAA!!!!!!
I LOVE U GUYS TYSM 😭😭😭❤️❤️❤️❤️

jkfldzs binged this all in one night, this series was just too good to put down...
thank you so much for the translations!!

how all the people around her are mistaking her fangirling as omens of death is both funny and sad safdjk

Omg thank you for the updates! I think this FL and her story are my favorite that I’ve read in this genre. Can’t wait for the next update!

Thanks for the chapters and the handsome men.

Also those really are some weird ass clothes, he's probably crazy or something... Or something

aaaah thanks for the mass release!!!!
the harem is now complete. I need them all in one panel.

Aggregator gang
@wotnow: if you are able to read webnovels, i suggest giving 'Kenkyo, kenjitsu' a try, you may like it. The MC is extremely funny and lovely (she's an unlucky idiot tho)

Eugene is gone, Cain stole my heart w this bulk release.
Thanks for the updates!!

KYAAAAAH. I know of I've said this earlier but, c'mon, Daniel, reveal us your webtoon face. ahehehehe. And oh my, the way Cain covered Litia's ears. Mygarlly, my insides are shaking, my heart is wavering. Huhuhu. And gawd, please. Eugene de Volton is hawt as always 😔😔😔 just why are the male leads here so drawn perfectly. The art in this manhwa does not disappoint, really. 😔😔💖💖💖

Thank you for the mass update, scanlation groups, Morries and Speedcat. 🥺 Please, have a nice day. 💖 We are so grateful for these updates. Thank you so much, hontoni. 🥺💖

Fed-Kun's army
our girl living the dream though. also pspspspspspsp
daniel
show us your face the way harrace shows his pecs

cain and eugene working seamlessly together???? cain protects litia and eugene fights? #Priceless

Oh my God I am loving this so much 🥰 she is living the dreammmm

Users who are viewing this thread