When the Villainess Is in Love - Ch. 26

I see Eugene becoming a brother figure for her. Not now, but he's developing the role. He loves her and respects the line that she drew between them. Eugene is protective of her since he understands how hard it is for the Princess because of the rumors. So I think that, in the future, Eugene will become a older brother figure. And Cain is clearly the little brother

NOOOOOOOOOO EUGENEEEE I THOUGHT THIS WASNT A REVERSE HAREM
AAAAAA I WAS LIED TO
EUGENE MY BOYYYY

It's stupid, i know she's gonna be fine but because of others genuine concern, i end up crying anyways.

Fed-Kun's army
My dude Herrace cosplaying as Giorno Giovanna, im glad that in the manwha months have already pass which means the whole story isnt gonna take place within the one year timespan till she leaves the palace and most likely means the story may continue from there but idk for sure since i havent read the webnovel, thats my hope that the story is a long one since the arts amazing and the storys good

I like how she doesn't even try to make up any stories or excuses and that causes everyone to make up wild stories in their heads for her.

Fed-Kun's army
bro i am so fucking weak against crying pretty boys, its fuckin unfair. i'm so glad that eugene is just so so good it really makes me love him all the more

Double-page supporter
i love my bois pure dedication to Libertia!

Thanks for the new chapter!!!!!

Omg we have Eugene crying 🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺 nooooo my heart ahhhhn I’m weak

We really went from seeing Eugene go from hard boi to soft boi eye— 😩

Users who are viewing this thread