When the Villainess Is in Love - Ch. 26

Dex-chan lover
He thinks the "fangirl" line is the line drawn for "I'm going to die soon, don't care for me too deeply or you will be hurt."
Dang, this scenario is REALLY well chosen by the author.

Well it took Eugene two chapters to dethrone Cain as best boi

Fluff Daniel I can die happy here

lol love that they are thinking too deeply about it all,,, when in reality she is just a fangirl

@Nadia_1708
What you mean he’s not the male lead well I get cause this might turn out to be a reverse harem but there should be atleast one person that ends up with her, and if you know pls tell me and if it’s the crown prince just don’t even reply

Omggggg I wasn't expecting Eugene to turn into that type of character lol..... c-cute...
MC really just be chilling tho...it's so dramatic but funny

That was cute and all but it was also creepy that they all came to her room while she's sleeping...

Welp it's official, Eugene and possibly the duke are definitely like Nine from "beware of the villainess"

@eamxu
Thank you for sharing and when that time comes and the ml comes ima beat our female lead for being so stupid for not choosing white hair boi thank you very much

The instant I saw Eugene's crying face I just went: Wow, I need to see this irl. But he isn't real. Boys don't cry that pretty.

Users who are viewing this thread