When the Villainess Is in Love - Ch. 26

The best thing about this is that what she means to say is something, but what people understand is something completely different from intended.
Litia's just having the time of her life, fangirling, whereas everyone is dying with worries about something that isn't going to happen to her. I know that they don't know that, but still, it's just so damn funny!!

Double-page supporter
Hands down both for the authors and the artist. I really love this story ♥️

im about to lose my mind
scratch that, i already lost my goddamn mind

EUGENE IN TEARS I GOT TO SEE IT AND I LOVE IT AND MCS GENTLE CUPPING OF HIS FACE IT WAS SO SOFT AND SWEET AND EXCELLENT BONDING I WEPT MYSELF I WAS GOING ABSOLUTELY BERSERK

AND THEN AFTER HE MADE THAT OATH HE ACTUALLY CONFESSED HE FELL FOR HER AND I JUST SAT THERE WITH THE TEXT IN MY FACE FOR FIVE MINUTES INTERNALLY WILDING AND JUST GOING NUTS AND JUST HIS WHOLE MONOLOGUE BC I DIDNT EXPECT FOR HIM TO ACTUALLY FALL FOR HER AND THAT HURTS SO BAD WHY IS THIS MANHWA HURTING ME THIS BAD ITS ILLEGAL JSHDJDHDJDH

this whole chapter was a eugene chapter and it made me absolutely feral

im sorry daniel you better find some brilliant ways to steal back my heart from eugene's clutches bc otherwise im not leaving (on that 2ml/mc ship like always my dudes 😭)

thank you translator team for truly spoiling us 💘🥺

*chef’s kiss*
It gets better with every chapter, I care about everyone involved and everything is so beautiful and sweet and funny. It’s the perfect manhwa so far.

I feel liberated, mannn this chapter was so good
Everything about this manhwa is awesome
And every chapter leaves your heart filled , it feels like spring blossoms
Its amazing how a manhwa can make me feel like that

Thank you for this manhwa
Thank you for the translations
This is just so good I feel so happy reading this like genuinely

frankly speaking when I first started reading manhwas I just couldn't understand why people thank for the translations
But now I think I do
Because these brilliant comics leave your heart filled with a pleasant sense of fulfillment
And without these wonderful translations we the readers couldn't have felt that
I'm so grateful for this
Thank you so much

its all romantic and sweet but why are they both in her room in the middle of the night? Hahahah lol jk tho i love them 🥺❤️

I pitied so much sir volton in this chapter. All of them think that she’s dying and are desperate!!! While she usually is just lost in her fangirling thoughts lol

Group Leader
Thanks for the chapter(s) (i just binged).

My heart goes out to the poor person(s) redrawing this series! Good job!

Double-page supporter
@Mar19 I actually think she is indeed dying and just doesn't know it. Like, OG Libtertia just told her she would be fine knowing full well the antics the new Libertia would get into and thus the fact that she will unintentionally push others to find a cure. The illness is still there, but the pain is of the soul despite the damage being of the body, so all OG Libertia did was take the pain away while the body continues to wither. I mean, I don't know for certain and this theory is kinda coming outta my ass, but I had the thought a few chapters before and honestly kinda want it to be true.

@Svelandria Mmm but for what I got every time she gains a memory of Libertia’s past her soul “replaces” the old one, so even if the symptoms are still there she’s actually getting better...? Because every time she gains a memory, her soul merges with the body, until they’ll become one.

Thank you for the chapter and the laughs at the last panel XD love you all morries and speedcats ♡(∩o∩)♡

Dex-chan lover
I dunno that Pikachu sure seems sus to me especially with that attack he did earlier. Now he's just sneaking around snooping without any real reason as to why he would.

Dex-chan lover
ain't that dubious! usually knights make it a show and most of all, the master that they're pledging to is usually awake
my dude- that line is the line that draw fiction between reality. if I met a hot cosplayer and got hugged by them, I'd overheat. the only one who she has a chance with are people who she doesn't have a clear impression of, with how the author is displaying the love interests, I think they'll do the main ML right

Aggregator gang
Does Herrace have nothing better to do? Isn't he the leader of a guild? Anyway, I wouldn't mind Daniel never showing up honestly.

Eugene never experiencing non-romantic affection/love is just so sad. Dude got fuck-zoned by all his (fake) friends and that's seriously just so shitty.

Users who are viewing this thread