When the Villainess Is in Love - Ch. 26

Eugene had set the bar high hahah I can't imagine how Daniel could overtake Eugene in our hearts atm 😭😂

Ughhh Eugene don’t do this too me.. I’m so sick of second ML syndrome. I like him too much 😭
At this point, I’m perfectly happy if Daniel doesn’t show up 😩

Eugene crying... Omg i can die in peace 😍😍😍
Thank you sooo much for translating this !!! Definitely one of my favs !!!

AHDFJFKD THIS IS TOO FUNNY... THE WAY EUGENE WENT FROM DISLIKING HER TO CRYING OVER HER.
this girl is too good at this!!! she isn't even being malicious or manipulative or lying at all, absolutely fantastic.

daniel.......u are not needed thank u lmaooo

WHY ARE THESE TWO MEN CHATTING CASUALLY IN HER ROOM WHILE SHES ASLEEP LMAOOOOO

thank you for the chapter!!!

What are they doing in a sleeping girl's room? Truelly they don't have any shame. Heheheheh 😏 Cough! I think their friendship really precious. I don't think Eugene has any romantic feeling for her. He is just think her as a dearly friend.

Double-page supporter
@Mar19 Like I mentioned before my theory is coming outta my ass, and I didn't really think of it the way you did but what you said makes sense. Of course, I obviously don't know what is going to happen since I'm not the author nor can I see the future, so... ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

EUGENE OMG YES IM ROOTING FOR U BABY AAAAH HE'S SUCH A PURE SOUL IMMA FITE WHOEVER DARES TO HURT HIM OR THE PRINCESS

AAAAA EUGENE FELLLLLLLLLL!!!! HE FELL HARDER THAN A BRICK MY BOYY AH MY HEART— I THINK I'M GONNA FAINT AS WELL!! ಥ‿ಥ

Users who are viewing this thread