When the Villainess Is in Love - Ch. 26

Dex-chan lover
I can never get over how beautiful the art is. Like.. It's really exquisite

Dex-chan lover
Eugene cried. Oh lord save me. And with Yellow showing up and showing himself as a fuckboy, I'm starting to see why he deserved to die in the first place.

Eugene crying made me feel some things......I hope it's not a kink now that I think of it men crying makes me feel things 😭😭😭😭

that blonde guy seems hella annoying i'm sorry sir this is a harem of PURE CUTE boys like eugene and cain only

Darn, I have felt from the beginning that Daniel would be the one she ends up with if she ends up with anyone because he's the only one she doesn't know as well, so she could fall for him for who he is not who she's seen. Plus I feel like the story has hinted at that. But dammit. I just starting reading this today and I want Eugene to have the happy ending he wants. Just thinking about how he ended up in the original novel hurts me. Please let my baby have a happy ending.

The author understands how fan girls feel and all this fangirl serviceeee i cannot. Screenshotting so many panels for safe keeping

this story is so cringeyyyy but it's funny and the art is so beautiful it's worth reading lol AND AND I'M GLAD THE MALE LEAD IS DANIEL SINCE ALL THE THINGS SHE DID TO CAIN AND EUGENE ARE ALL PLANNED THO SHE HAS GIVEN THEM HER OWN IMPRESSION BUT STILL...WITH DANIEL SHE DOESNT KNOW HIM AND HE ALSO DOESNT LIKE HER IN THE ORIG STORY SO IM ROOTING FOR THEM KKKKKK

AND ALSO WHY ARE THESE MEN LURKING AT HER BEDROOM????? WHEN SHE'S ASLEEP AND WEARING HER NIGHTGOWN????

nooooo eugene fall in looove with herrr

damnnn mc better just reverse harem-ed all of them coz i cant accept my crying boi not be the ml 😢

🥲 Daniel...don’t hurt me like this. You know you have a snowball’s chance in h3ll. 😭😭

Users who are viewing this thread